A few tips to ensure that your beautiful piece of art lasts long.
- Protect from knocks, chemicals, extreme temperatures & sunlight. Make-up, perfume & hairspray contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery .
- Always put it on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Gently wipe it clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils (from skin). Store it carefully in a cover.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
- The jade beads, if any, are natural stones and may break on falling. Please be kind with them.